Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Shining sink 365 Day 50

I want to start by saying I am sorry about the lack of a blog yesterday I was very distracted and forgot all about posting yesterday.  I want to go ahead and get right into the area of decluttering today  We are going to work on the Living Room.  There is not a lot of decluttering to do in this room there are only two main areas to look at and they are both small and easy so I want to address both of them in this blog.  The first area is the tables lets look and see what is on them is there trash that needs to be thrown away and is there mags that need to be purged.  Do this quick.  Next lets move on to the nick nacks are there to many.  Lets go through them and see if we need to get rid of a few.  Go through these quick and see if we can purge any.  This is a small task so let get going.

For more information check out Flylady at www.flylady.net

No comments:

Post a Comment