Monday, February 17, 2014

Shining sink 365 Day 48

I am sorry for the long break that I took I have been gone on vacation.  We went away for the weekend to a farm show and time away for Valentines Day.  I am home now and it is time to get back to decluttering for the month of February.  I think that this is going to be our last day in the dining room.  I only see one more place that need attention and that is your pie safe/china cabinet.  I have a pie safe that has a glass cabinet on top and two shelves behind doors on the bottom your maybe different but you can do the same thing.  I like to start at the top and work my way down.  I grab my three bags, give away put away and trash.  Take everything out and sort it into these categories once you have them sorted wipe down the shelf if you have anything glass go ahead and wash it before putting it back in then move on to the next section till it is done.  Put the give away bag in the car and then take the trash out.   This is when I like to dust this cabinet so that it looks shining.  Good luck and happy shining.

For more information check out flylady at www.flylady.net


No comments:

Post a Comment