Monday, February 10, 2014

shining sink 365 day 41


Day 41 is here and we are still shining our sink and deluttering our kitchen to make the entire kitchen shine.  We have done cabinets and drawers so now we are on to the pantry.   For me this is a cabinet and a lazy Susan if your lucky enough to have a walk in pantry this may take you a few days just take it slow and baby step through it, it will get done.  Here is how I declutter my pantry I pull everything out and put it on the table.  Then I wipe down the shelves.  Now is time to look at your food Get three bags (I use reusable shopping bags) make one a give away one a throw away and one a put away.   Now look at dates on everything toss the expired food and look at the rest is it something you eat is it good for you if you want it and can use it put it in the keep if not put it in give away.  Do this for all the food.  When this is done before you put away the keep take the trash out and put the give away in the car do not stage it by the door or it will live there forever if you put it in the car you can drop it off at a food bank next time your in the car.  Now for the put away.  There is no right or wrong way to do this place it in how it works for you.  I will include pictures from my upstairs kitchen.  Happy decluttering.

For more information check out the flyladt at www.flylady.net





No comments:

Post a Comment